2021 Program Update
While following all guidelines per the CDC, state and county - boys will safely make new friends, learn through fun games/activities and of course, enjoy running. Some insurance companies may even reimburse or pay for the program - call yours and inquire. Financial Aid is available for those that need it.
• Program registration is live Monday, August 23rd, 2021, 7 AM
• Deadline to submit a Coach Application is Monday, August 16th, 2021. The online Coaching Application for new and returning coaches can be accessed by clicking here.
• Fall Program begins week of September 20th, 2021.
• 5k date, Sunday, November 14th, 2021 and will also serve as last day for boys to meet.
• Coach Training and bin pick up - Tuesday, September 8th 6-8 PM, Wednesday, September 9th, 1-3 PM or Sunday, September 12th 12-2 PM at 4540 Southwestern Blvd. Hamburg, NY 14075
Until further notice, all sessions will most likely be held outdoors due to COVID -19 pandemic and will need to be canceled if weather is inclement.
If you have any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (716) 316-1789.
Boys on the Right Track does not discriminate or restrict services based on factors of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, domestic partner status, genetic information, or citizenship status. Most of these apply to employment and volunteering opportunities.